Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skittles001 Posts: 40, Reputation: 6

Oct 15, 2008, 04:13 PM
    Miscarriage and fun
    I was wondering if it is safe to have an orgasm after a miscarriage, not sex but, an orgasm shortly after micarriage. Me and my husband have been so excited about having our little boy. But it just didn't happen that way. And since I lost him Ive been feeling so alone. We finally are feeling a little better. And sex currnently not safe rght now. I can please him, but can he please me, is it safe.;)
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Oct 15, 2008, 04:25 PM

I think it would be fine, as long as there is no penetration.
    skittles001 Posts: 40, Reputation: 6

Oct 15, 2008, 05:16 PM

Thank you. I know it seem like a funny question, but I rather ask then do something dangerous. Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

DNC / Miscarriage [ 1 Answers ]

What is a DNC after a miscarriage?

Miscarriage at 41 [ 3 Answers ]

On jan. 12, 2007 I had a miscarriage at 8 weeks of pregnancy I was 41 yrs old at the time I am 42 now and I want to start trying for another pregnancy what are my chances of concieving at this time of my life

Possible miscarriage [ 4 Answers ]

About a month ago I thought I was pregnant because my period was late. The month before that it was late also and in December I did not receive one. I took a pregnancy test late February. The test was negative. Well my "period" came the other day but it is almost 3 weeks early. The "period"...

Miscarriage at 17 [ 6 Answers ]

I miscarried at three weeks a little while back. It has been since November so I thought that everything was over with. The miscarriage really took its toll on me, but I kept busy and tried to push it off. It did bother me though that I continued to have some strange differences in my body. Now...

View more questions Search