Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hplover44 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2008, 07:33 PM
    90's cartoon movie girl friends with boy made of sugar
    Please tell me if you know the title of this movie, it was my childhood favorite. A girl makes her mom mad because she brings a frog into the house, so the mom goes to a witch and the witch gives her a book. THe mom reads the girl the book and falls asleep, then the girl shrinks and gets sucked into the book. She goes on a journey trying to get home. She meets a fairy of some sort that gives her red shoes that make her run faster. Then she walks onto a field of sugar and a boy made of sugar appears and becomes friends with her. Towards the end there is a climax of a bad witch trying to get her on some type of mountain. I'm pretty sure its from the 90's maybe 80's.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 9, 2008, 08:17 PM
    Thumbelina: A Magical Story: Amazon.com: Thumbelina: A Magical Story: Movies & TV
    YouTube - Thumbelina: A Magical Story Pt. 1

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Child movie with a little girl, sugar fairy, and young frog or toad. [ 2 Answers ]

I remember the movie starts with a little girl who disobeys her mother. Her mother begins to read a story book and the girl ends up being the main character in the book after going and getting something from an old witch. Anyway she meets up with a fairy like creature that is made up of sugar. She...

I Need A Movie Title, I think it was made in the late 90's or 2000's . [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, I don't remember much about it, I think it was a movie that my dad was watching but he said he had no idea what I was talking about, so here it goes... First of all I think it was made in the 90's or later, and it's about a guy, it's set in the future, and he starts to see this guy and...

Cartoon movie from the 90's? [ 2 Answers ]

There was a movie about these animals that all lived in there own place and there was a road where there little kids played.. I don't remember what they were but I know they were animals and the kids were playing on a road and I think this tanker truck wrecked and pilled something that was making...

Movie made in the 90's about a kids closet [ 2 Answers ]

Hey everyone, Iv'e been thinking about this movie since forever it's from the early 80's maybe the 90's.. so here I go... I remember the movies main character was a little boy and he had a closet in his bedroom, at night there was a blue glowing light (he was scared of his closet) he went to...

View more questions Search