Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DE55 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2007, 08:31 PM
    My best friend will NOT talk to me anymore.
    My best friend won't talk to me anymore. She has always supported me in my football stuff and I have always supported her. Now she won't talk to me. We were having a conversation over Myspace and we were helping each other out with out problems. We had both said goodnight and then the next day, day after that, until it finally became weeks, she wouldn't talk to me. I told her in person and over email that if I said anything that had offended her, I'm sorry. I got no response yet she responds to everyone else. I have even let other female friends read the message over and they said that there was nothing that she could have gotten angry about.
    I love her and I don't know what I did. What should I do?
    thereisno4evr Posts: 63, Reputation: 0

Nov 14, 2007, 09:04 PM
    If you are really sure that you have'nt said/done anything that would have made her upset, then you might not be the reason she isn't talking to you. There may be something else going on in her life at the moment(family issues, boyfriend/girlfriend issues etc... ) that has caused her not to talk to you.
    My advice is to try talk to her face to face in a non-confrontational way(dont ask her why she hasent talked to you straight away) to try and find out wats up e.g. hey, how are you, haven't seen you in a while and so on.
    evanmonaco Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2009, 06:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DE55 View Post
    My best friend won't talk to me anymore. She has always supported me in my football stuff and I have always supported her. Now she won't talk to me. We were having a conversation over Myspace and we were helping each other out with out problems. We had both said goodnight and then the next day, day after that, until it finally became weeks, she wouldn't talk to me. I told her in person and over email that if I said anything that had offended her, I'm sorry. I got no response yet she responds to everyone else. I have even let other female friends read the message over and they said that there was nothing that she could have gotten angry about.
    I love her and I don't know what I did. What should I do?

You said: I have even let other female friends read the message over.

Evan says: Confidentiality for your 'friend' is out the window then! LOL

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend of 9 months seems to not want to see or talk to me anymore [ 5 Answers ]

OK so we have been going out nine months now and I love her so much and I think she loves me still but lately things have been really strange. 70% of the time when I call she doesn't answer and later makes a convenient excuse about it. She hardly ever calls me anymore she doesn't text me anymore...

Daughter will not talk to me anymore [ 2 Answers ]

I am a divorced and remariied father who has just seen his oldest daughter transform into my worse nightmare. As I stated I am remarried and I have another daughter who is 2. My oldest daughter is 14 now and has refused to talk to me stating she is mad and her feelings are hurt. My divorce from her...

I don [ 6 Answers ]

I tried to kill myself a few months ago, I was in the hospital for a month all because I was broken hearted, I am 14 years old and I feel there is no reason to live anymore. I don’t believe anyone when they say they care, I have over 56 self inflected burns on my arm, I know my girl friend loves...

My girlfriend won't talk to me anymore [ 2 Answers ]

So I just got dumped by a girl that I've worked with for a little over a year now. I had seen her around all of the time, and often fantasized about being with her because she was everything that I had physically wanted in another. I decided to start talking to her and got her number. We talked...

My best friend won't talk to me anymore [ 32 Answers ]

Over the past 3 years I developed a very close relationship with a female friend - we talked almost every day, went to the gym together, worked on school volunteer commitees together, etc. . During this time she opened up to me and told me all about her problems with her spouse and I encouraged her...

View more questions Search