Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ShadowGirl Posts: 8, Reputation: 0

Dec 12, 2008, 10:11 AM
    Correct weight?
    I'm 14 years old and I weight around 94 lbs.
    Is that right? Or am I too much.
    I'm 5ft 1inch, if it helps
    :confused:
    ingrid119 Posts: 63, Reputation: 9

Dec 12, 2008, 10:15 AM

That's not too much at all why would you think that?

Dec 12, 2008, 01:34 PM

I don't know, I feel like I should be lighter :S
    TexasParent Posts: 378, Reputation: 73

Dec 12, 2008, 02:04 PM

Sounds about right and maybe a bit on the light side. I wouldn't fret about this too much or you could develop an eating disorder that could kill you.

This about loving yourself as you are, there are thousands of girls who would love to be your weight and height, yet they have come to love themselves just as they are in spite of having a preference to be thinner.

Believe me, guys don't care about weight as much as you think. The thing that makes you beautiful is your personality. Are you caring, loving, think about others, laugh, smile, brighten others peoples day? If so, guys will be more attracted to that even if you were 150 pounds than some girl who is insecure about her body image.

Remember, focusing on yourself and your image is vain and selfish. These are attributes that guys hate. So if you think losing a few pounds will make you more attractive, you are wrong; because your superficial attitude about yourself will remain and will be unattractive to everyone.
    SlightlyBroken Posts: 38, Reputation: 2

Dec 12, 2008, 02:04 PM

You are pretty small for your age. I wouldn't worry about your weight there is nothing wrong with it. I bet you are beautiful!
    xodani Posts: 31, Reputation: 3

Dec 12, 2008, 02:34 PM

Depending on your build you are probably either perfect for your height or even a little too light but you don't need to worry about it.

Dec 12, 2008, 02:36 PM
    Oh, thank you so much everyone =]
    I just want to be healthy and am really glad that you say I'm OK.
    Thank you so much!
    Love
    ShadowGirl x:)
    ihavewings Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2008, 09:45 PM

You're at a perfect weight
    Don't feel compelled to lose anymore please
    skittles001 Posts: 40, Reputation: 6

Dec 16, 2008, 09:41 PM

Everyone feels like they should be lighter, but you sound perfect to me:) Don't worry and just be happy!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cardio vs weight training-which is more effective for quick weight loss? [ 4 Answers ]

I know most everyone makes a big deal about the "fat burning" cardio, but I also know that having a high % of lean muscle bumps up the metabolism, and burns fat faster. If you're working out hard with the weights, you are getting the old heart pumping too. What would be a good regimen for someone...

Matching up the correct capacitor with the correct condenser fan motor? [ 4 Answers ]

How crucial is it to match the right capacitor to the right condenser fan motor? If you have the wrong capacitor, can this cause the motor to stop after running for a while, say 20 or 40 minutes? It would start up again, but would allways stop. The specs for the motor are: Emerson E-line, model no...

Weight: amt of matter in object is weight. True or false [ 8 Answers ]

Is the answer false because that is mass

If the correct answer is May cgs, $15,500 how is the answer correct need to see work [ 1 Answers ]

P23-A The budget committee of Vinning office supply Co. Has assembled the following data. As the business manager, you must prepare the budgeted income statements for May and Jun 2006. A. Sales in April were $42,100.. You forecast that monthly sales will increase 2.0% in May and 2.4% in June.

View more questions Search