Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeremiah1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2008, 04:16 PM
    What should we do? This is not a good thing.
    OK. I have this friend who I've known for years and we both started our teen years about a few months ago. So far nothing has happened. But only about a week ago or so, and we started showing each other our privates. Me with my penis, and her with her breasts. We both don't know what to do, and we need some advice. We haven't had intercourse, and don't plan too. So we need some help.
    Yeah we are really confused I'm the girl and I'm confused because we are talkingabout what we'd like to do with each other and we really want to have intercourse but. We don't want to please we need your help
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2008, 04:29 PM

Keep your cloths on until you can accept the consequences that come with sex.
    NItEMArE129 Posts: 222, Reputation: 29

Oct 10, 2008, 06:32 PM

Try dating first? Haha start with hugging, holding hands, maybe kissing. If it doesn't feel right, go back to being friends. If not, then get into more intense things ONLY IF YOU'RE OLD ENOUGH. My advice too, stay away from sex.
    JennySpins Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2008, 09:53 PM

Well sometimes becoming intimate too soon can ruin a great friendship. You have many options, two of which are;

1. Forget this happened and continue on being friends.

2. Take things slowly! There is no need to rush, all things come with time. You have your entire life to have sex, do not rush into something as serious as intercourse until you are prepared and responsible. Possibly try going on a few dates first? Just take a few steps back from the situation and look at your options and their possible outcomes.

If you do choose to have sexual intercourse, always remember to be responsible and use protection. My mother always said that a person is responsible enough to have sex if they are responsible enough to inform their parents of the fact.

Also this may just be both of your ways of exploring your sexuality together and there is nothing wrong with that. But you should keep in mind that neither of you wants to get hurt.
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

Oct 11, 2008, 09:59 PM

So you just started your teen years a few months ago, do you want to be pregnant when your 13? You will probably lose many friends, be made fun of, and will have to drop out of school for a few months. Sorry if this seems harsh, but girls in my school that have gotten pregnant are going through rough times. Can your parents afford to pay for another child? FYI, this boy obviously support you and will continue going on with his education while your stuck getting pregnant. He will not be affected by this at all. And DO you even love each other? You only mention that your showing your privates, that's not love.
    skittles001 Posts: 40, Reputation: 6

Oct 15, 2008, 06:43 PM

Please take your time, grow love for each other. It is much more satisfying than sexual intercourse. Plus there are many other things that go with it. Pregnancy, STI'S, attachment. Although many people don't realise it until later. When you lose your virginity , so subconsciously long for them. It makes it harder to break up, are you sure you are going to stay together. Tell you what, There is somehing else besides sex that can be even more fun, and lss dangerous and painfull, that's right the first time a woman has sex is often ery painful, with tearing and bleeding, it can hurt to pee, for days. I suggest if you won't change you mind, try other things, touching kissing. But I guarantee you It will not feel as half as good, if you are not in love. Try building a relationship. And wait until your really ready. When you lose your virginity you can't take it back, be safe and be smart. As well responsibility comes with adult actions, remember this, and Live happy.
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2008, 06:48 PM

You really seem more confused than you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerimiah1234
    Me with my penis, and her with her breasts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerimiah1234
    Yeah we are really confused I'm the girl and I'm confused
    Something's not right here?
    Revival Posts: 73, Reputation: 6

Oct 16, 2008, 08:25 AM

You guys are thirteen.

A) At this age, yea you're going to be hormonal.
    B) Friends with benefits never works.
    C) Dating in junior high and middle school is pointless, and likely you'll end up ruining a friendship over it.

However, if you two have hung out for as long as you have said, and if you have feelings for each other take a shot. Just remember you risk your friendship. I advise against sex, but I'm sure sex ed will give you some alternatives to sex to kind of curb your enthusiasm for a while.
    angellove0223 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2008, 08:44 AM
    I am 18 years old ans have been through a lot of that if you have been friends for a while do not so something that will ruin it like everyone else has said they are right also make sure when you have sex you loose your virginity with the right person I never thought of it like that and I regret not finding the right person first snd it feel a lot better if you have feelings for the person instead of just having sex I really do not think that you should and I think that you should stop showing each other your parts that's just silly well I hope I helped you out
    thetruthNyC Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2008, 09:30 PM

When someone doesn't understand something, they get confused... you presently are majorly confused.. meaning.. u don't know what the hell your doing. My advice to you is to look for the truth.. use the brain that you were endowed with and seek knowledge. Once you have obtained the light of knowledge, you will have escaped the darkness of ignorance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

At home jobs good thing? Or a bad thing? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a two month old little girl, and a job I have had for almost 4 years. When I first found out I was pregnant my boss and I sat down and discussed my future with the company. We decided that after my maternity leave I would come back part time (20 hours) until January of 2009. I am now back...

Too much of a good thing [ 1 Answers ]

Can a women have to many orgasims and does the well ever go dry

View more questions Search