Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MD HELP Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2007, 12:18 PM
    MSN's Hotmail
    To Whom It May Concern,

The problem: I have a server that is attempting to send e-mails to hotmail addresses, however, they are not getting delivered, but my log shows a sent status.

Can anyone help me!

Regards,
    MD
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 5, 2007, 01:01 PM
    More information would be good.
    Is the address spelt correctly ?
    Are there any attachments ?
    What sizes ?
    IS this only happening to ONE hotmail address or multiple ?

Cheers
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 5, 2007, 01:15 PM
    Could be you've been blacklisted for spamming.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2007, 01:18 PM
    Yeah, I was going to say that too. Your server is trying to send email to multiple addresses, perhaps they have finally traced your IP back to you and have blocked you from sending to ANY hotmail address.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hotmail page [ 5 Answers ]

Why can't I open the hotmail page in my PC. I use Windows XP and AOL connection. !! IT ONLY HAPPENS WITH HOTMAIL.! I HAVE ALready checked the security level but it seems not to solve because the page is never openned. I also cannot connet using the new MSN Messenger. Tks Francisco -...

Hotmail [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Recently when I try to go to Homail, I get asked for my Id and password and then I get taken to my inbox directly. I don't want this! I want to go to Hotmail and then click on sign in and then enter my Id and then my password. Just like I'd do before. How do I do this? Thanks

Hotmail Password? [ 6 Answers ]

I don't plan on doing anything illligal, but I have lost my hotmail password, would it bee possible for me to make a program, like how like zip password recovery programs work, it will enter every possible password until it finds the correct one, would this be possible to do/?

Hotmail account [ 11 Answers ]

Hello my friends , How are all here ? I wish all are very good , I have question and I wish some body here help me , my email is stolen many time ago May be 1 month and I can't return it , but all my message s and mailes there so pleaz help me My email is So...

View more questions Search