Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    life_is_hell3000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2007, 04:12 PM
    Need to find out the Yahoo email password
    I need to find out the password for Yahoo email?
    Its about the girl I am goint to marry soon. But I think that I she is cheating on me and I just need to clear my head if she didn`t. so please help me soon before its too late.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 11, 2007, 04:16 PM
    We are NOT Hackers for Hire!!

We here at AMHD cannot help you get around any sort of administrative restrictions imposed on a School, Work, or any other network not owned and operated by yourself. These restrictions can include (but are not limited to): Website Blocking policies, Software Installation policies, Email retention policies, Software Configuration policies, Network/Internet usage policies, Network Configuration policies, Forum or Chat Room Bans, Game Server Bans, or any other actions that are deemed "unauthorized" by the owners/administrators of the network in question. Any actions by members of AMHD that would be offered to help in this manner would directly violate the site's TOS
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 11, 2007, 04:27 PM
    You don't find out someone else's pass work, that is illegal, so besides losing your relationship you can make a new one in jail for hacking.

So if you want to leave them, do so, if you don't want to leave them don't, but spying and hacking their email lowers you worst them the person cheating
    bikerguy Posts: 87, Reputation: 13

Mar 11, 2007, 04:52 PM
    Ask her for it. If she complies you have no problem... worth the shot. Her reaction may be the answer your looking for. Its not a diary, its email.
    Lord_Darkclaw Posts: 295, Reputation: 38

Mar 11, 2007, 10:12 PM
    If you don't trust her, then what are you doing with her?
    SHAVED Posts: 275, Reputation: 41

Mar 11, 2007, 10:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben
    We are NOT Hackers for Hire !!!

We here at AMHD cannot help you get around any sort of administrative restrictions imposed on a School, Work, or any other network not owned and operated by yourself. These restrictions can include (but are not limited to): Website Blocking policies, Software Installation policies, Email retention policies, Software Configuration policies, Network/Internet usage policies, Network Configuration policies, Forum or Chat Room Bans, Game Server Bans, or any other actions that are deemed "unauthorized" by the owners/administrators of the network in question. Any actions by members of AMHD that would be offered to help in this manner would directly violate the site's TOS
    Very good answer Ben. I like it.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 12, 2007, 06:08 AM
    The cornerstone of any relationship is trust. You have lost trust for her so you should be breaking off the relationship anyway. As noted we are not going to help you break the law and violate her privacy. If you want this relationship to succeed you need to get counseling that might restore your trust.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 12, 2007, 06:12 AM
    Instead of hacking her email, you should be trying some honest communications, you can't get married without it.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Mar 12, 2007, 06:43 AM
    You know...

I've been married for ages, and my husband doesn't have my email passwords.

If he needed them for something specific, I'd give them to him, with the understanding that I trust him not to read anything other than what he's looking for.

I don't know his passwords either.

Emails are private conversations. I love a long way from my closest friends, and email is the only way we can talk (think 7 hour time differences). Sometimes, when you're frustrated, you talk about the bad things you are mad about in your relationship with your friends. I just happen to have those conversations in emails instead of face to face or on the phone.

Bottom line is that you don't trust her. Reading her email isn't going to make you trust her.

Either talk to her about your trust issues, or move on from the relationship, because without trust and communication, you have nothing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Yahoo password [ 2 Answers ]

Someone hacked my Yahoo password. How I can get back? How to get the IP address of a person with whom I am chatting in Yahoo?

Yahoo Prompt password [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, I have enternet explorer v 6.0 and winxp with sp2 with latest update And when I try to login by my Yahoo ID it always promt me enter the password again, or ask me to enter my id and password And when I login to my group and try to see anything it always asking me about my password. This...

To get Yahoo password [ 3 Answers ]

Someone hacked my Yahoo password... And change my security questions? In that I have stored my important documents... How get I back my password? Security questions is also changed.. Please help me to get back my password

My Yahoo password was changed... [ 2 Answers ]

Anybody, please help me for my Yahoo password was maybe hacked. Is der oder way to recover my Yahoo account? :eek:

View more questions Search