Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gpd1969 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jun 2, 2007, 01:09 PM
    Hot water handle leaking when shower is turned on
    My hot water handle leaks when I turned the shower on... it doesn't leak normally when running a bath or when it is turned off... it's a relatively new setup.. not sure what trype it is...
    doug238 Posts: 1,560, Reputation: 62
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2007, 09:21 PM
    Kissler & Co., Inc.
    Please tell us which brand. Look at the handle section.

Jun 3, 2007, 10:37 AM
    It is American Standard...
    doug238 Posts: 1,560, Reputation: 62
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2007, 05:01 PM
    Which one? 3 handle or 2 handle or single handle?

Jun 3, 2007, 07:46 PM
    Three handle

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No Hot Water in Shower - Moen Single Handle Faucet [ 38 Answers ]

I've read most of the questions on this website about this matter, but I'm still confused. I pulled off the handle and wall plate. But what do I do after that? I see a small (4 inch approx.) hole in the wall with a "unit" that looks like a cartridge that holds the handle. I can turn it to hot...

Leaking Single Handle Shower Fawcet [ 4 Answers ]

I believe I have a single handle shower fawcet. It looks as though the gaskets are not holding anymore and the water pressure pushes the handle out. It constantly runs so I have had to take off the handle and zip tied it shut. How do I fix or replace?:(

Smell of sulfur whan hot water is turned on [ 7 Answers ]

I am doing this for a friend so I'll get the info as quick as I can. I believe he only smells the sulfur when the hot water is running not the cold. What could this be a sign of? (no its not hell on earth :p )

Leaking Shower Head (hot water) [ 1 Answers ]

I've been having a problem with the shower in my basement. The hot water is leaking from the shower head when the hot water is turned off from the knob. It started as a slight drip but now it is a steady stream. In the meantime, I have turned off the hot water connecting to this bathroom as to...

Leaking Outdoor Shower Handle [ 1 Answers ]

I have a summer house that we close in the winter. Every year I drain the pipes, take apart all the faucets, and put antifreeze down the drains. This year everything went well except for the outdoor shower. I connected all the pipes and turned the system on and the showers faucet handle began to...

View more questions Search