Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cklash Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2007, 07:17 AM
    Changing 7 watt bulbs in moonglow ceiling fan purchased at Walmart(brand unknown)
    Need secret to replacing 7 watt bulbs in moonglow ceiling fan? Access panels to small for hand.
    Cedric
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

May 23, 2007, 11:45 AM
    Take a picture of the fan I'll see if I have any suggestions. You can email it to me or post it here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Changing light bulb in harbor breeze ceiling fan [ 9 Answers ]

I just bought a new harbor breeze ceiling fan and the light went out. After finally figuring out how to get the light fixture off the ceiling fan, I'm now trying to figure how to open the enclosure of the light. This fan was not made with the consumer's best interest. The screw heads are on the...

Replacement Light Bulbs - Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan [ 31 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan (Traditional Collection, Alton, 52"), which I need a replacement light bulb for. Home Depot or Lowe's in my area do not carry them. The bulb says RHINE FSP13EL 13W 2700K. Thank you for any help in the right direction.

Hunter Ceiling Fan Randomly Changing speeds. [ 17 Answers ]

I have a hunter Jackson Square ceiling fan on a wall remote kit that came with the unit. It randomly powers on and off and changes speeds. I have changed the frequency on the remote and receiver multiple times and it still does this. The house was prewired for this when I purchased the house so...

Changing light bulbs for hampton bay ceiling fan [ 1 Answers ]

How do you change the light bulbs for the Hampton Bay ceiling fan? :confused:

Choosing a brand of ceiling fan [ 1 Answers ]

Is the Hunter brand of ceiling fan less problem prone than Hampton Bay or Harbor Breeze? It seems that you have a LOT of Hampton Bay complaints. I'm choosing a new fan and would appreciate advice.

View more questions Search