Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jackel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2007, 05:43 PM
    Hunter ceiling fan
    What is the wiring configuration for a new fan switch. I did not notice the order when the old one was removed. It is a four wire combo consisting of Blk, Brwn, Grn and gray
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

May 17, 2007, 08:38 PM
    What model Hunter fan is it?

Ceiling fan pull chain replacement and repair - Ceiling Fans N More

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hunter Ceiling Fan Model 23783 [ 2 Answers ]

Is there any problem piggy backing the electrical hook-up to the fan via the Hunter "Ceiling/Fan & Light Control (27183) to an exsisting wall outlet.

Hunter ceiling fan wiring [ 1 Answers ]

I need help with wiring a hunter baseball fan light switch. The old switch broke and I have a new one. There are only two wires coming from it(black and black w/with stripe). I have tried to connect with others but is not working, any help please thanks

Removing a hunter ceiling fan [ 1 Answers ]

We are trying to remove a hunter ceiling fan.we unscrewed every screw and still can't get it down the only thing that is left is the black motor I guess,it spins and the canopy is left also.there is not screws on the canopy.we have tried everything even hanging from it but nothing seems to...

Wiring issue with a Hunter Ceiling fan [ 2 Answers ]

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help me. I just moved into a brand new home and the Master Bedroom is pre-wired for a ceiling fan. It has two wall switches, one to control the light and one for the fan. The Hunter fan has a black, a white, a black/white and two green wires. The prewire...

Hunter Ceiling Fan Light Installation [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a house with a Hunter ceiling fan with remote (no light). I went to the store and purchased a light to go with it. The instructions on the light say that I have to dismantle the entire remote system by unplugging it, but I don't see where I can do this. There are 2 black boxes with wires...

View more questions Search