Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gucio Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2007, 12:36 PM
    Goodman GMP125-4 3 times light flash
    Hello
    I have a old GMP125-4. That what's going on : Thermostat in my room sending signal to furnace.Motor starting work and then is nothing... I can see trouble code (flashing light) it is 3 flashes and long pause, again 3 flashes and pause... Do somebody know what that code is mean ? - I have instruction manual but there is nothing about trouble code. PLEASE - I'M REALLY COLD!! :(
    I will really appreciate for any kind of help.:)
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Apr 6, 2007, 08:23 PM
    Try cleaning the flame sensor with steel wool. That is about as much as a untrained person can do. If thast does not work call for service.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help! Need help making movies with flash macromedia flash pro 8 [ 23 Answers ]

Help! I need to animate this movie sort of like a cartoon for example if I wanted a stick man ( example) and I want it to throw a stick then run. This is very hard because I make the man and I have to modify and modify every slide s the man can like move his hand. There must be an easier way. Need...

Goodman GMH8 heating unit - LED Led flash 4 times [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have just recently bought a Goodman GMH81155CNAG gas heating furnace. I find the manual is very unhelpful as far as diagrams and explanatory. The problem that I am having is when I closed the doors for the furnace, the heat would stop and only the blower running. The LED would flash...

Hot Neutral and light on at all times [ 1 Answers ]

A friend had painters working at his house and they painted over electrical outlets and switches. They agreed to replace same. When they finished the replacement of wall outlets and switches he noticed that a ceiling track light wouldn't turn off from the wall switch. He was able to turn off the...

It hurts at times (( [ 19 Answers ]

I know there is no point in weeping and complaining, but at times (like just now) it hurts so much that I just can't help... I am posting here to keep myself from calling her or writing another stupid email. I know she is a serious person and will never(!! ) call me herself. I know everything is...

View more questions Search