Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sherlf Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2013, 07:04 AM
    Program a remote
    Hampton Bay Remote control battery was replace. How to program number in the control to work again?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2013, 07:07 AM
    Is this for a ceiling fan, and does it have dip switches?
    If so, verify the Battery.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Remote control program [ 2 Answers ]

How do I program my remote?When I turn on my bedroom light the garage light also comes on.

Program remote for ceiling fan. [ 3 Answers ]

We purchased 2 used hunter ceiling fans and then bought 2 remotes from Lowe's (part#85095-01)and need to program them to work. Any ideas? Thanks

Program remote control fan [ 2 Answers ]

Need owner's manuel for model # 54shrl i have an electrician trying to reset the remotes to get the fans working. Is there a way to bypass the remote & use wall switch only?

How to program vcr with ge universal remote [ 1 Answers ]

I have a GE Universal remote and a Samsung DVD/VCR combo. I can't figure out how to change the recording speed for the VCR from SP to Extended play, or even LP. Anyone out there know if this is possible and how?

How do I program a remote control for a Duraband TV [ 1 Answers ]

My Mother-in-law has 2 duraband tv's... one is 13 inch and the other is 27 inch... the remote for the larger one went out and we are having a hard time getting universal remotes that will program to that brand (Duraband)... we have the remote to the smaller TV but no codes or instructions on how to...

View more questions Search