Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    water711 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2013, 01:48 PM
    Leaking from upstairs bathroom to downstairs, pouring through ceiling light fixture
    Water is leaking from our upstairs living space to the downstairs pouring through light fixtures and ceiling and close to the ceiling fan is it electrically dangerous
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2013, 04:30 PM
    HELLO!! Pouring through light fixtures? Turn off power to those areas and get a plumber or fix the leak. Certainly an issue with water.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does it mean when upstairs tub and toilet leak from light fixture downstairs [ 1 Answers ]

One day when the upstairs bath tub was running, water came leaking from a downstairs ceiling light. Two days later when both the sink and toilet were used, water started dripping from the same ceiling light. What can possibly cause this type of problem?

What is leaking from my upstairs bathroom onto my downstairs ceiling? How do I [ 2 Answers ]

I figure out exactly what is leaking?

Upstairs shower leak! Leaking downstairs - already taken the ceiling out downstairs. [ 6 Answers ]

The other night my little girl was showering upstairs when I heard water dripping DOWNSTAIRS. I looked into the downstairs bathroom and saw the light fixture half full of water and pouring everywhere + running down the walls. I shut off the light and ran upstairs to get her out of the STEEL tub....

Upstairs shower leaking into downstairs dining room ceiling [ 2 Answers ]

I currently have a leak coming from my upstairs shower. How do I go about finding where it is leaking from without cutting a hole in my dining room ceiling. Is it possible to go through the attic in my closet?

Water leaking from upstairs shower through light fixture below [ 1 Answers ]

A couple of weeks ago I noticed the light fixture globe in our kitchen was 1/3 filled with water. At the time - someone was showering. I removed the globe, emptied it and have not used the shower or light switch since. The home is only 7 years old - original bathroom, shower. Question:...

View more questions Search