Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dirtyharree Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2013, 11:53 AM
    Harbor Breeze ac-527 fan speed won't change
    Just moved into a home, and this fan has a remote control but no pull switches. The remote turns the light on and off just fine. When I turn the fan on "high" it's fine, but when I adjust to medium or low speed, I only hear the motor pause (as if it's going to slow down the speed) then it kicks back up to high. Any ideas on what is going on?

Check out some similar questions!

Why does my harbor breeze fan work on only one speed [ 1 Answers ]

My fan is the tebron garden ceiling fan which worked fine with all speeds until one week ago when For some reason the direction of the fan blades was changed by the chain. When returned to the Desired direction only one speed functioned.

Harbor Breeze remote fan only going 1 speed [ 3 Answers ]

I recently built a new home( just moved in last week). My harbor breeze fan has been working fine all week, all three fan speeds worked based on the button pressed on the remote. After last night however, no matter what speed button I pressed, the fan automatically switched to high speed. Any...

Harbor Breeze, Model AC-527, Will Not Operate [ 1 Answers ]

Harbor Breeze, Model AC-527, Will Not Operate I have the above mentioned remote control ceiling fan in my living room and I can not turn down the fan speed or dim the light with the remote control. I have changed the battery and the indicator on the remote indicates that the fan speed and the...

Harbor Breeze fan only has high speed [ 2 Answers ]

I have recenlty installed a new Harbor Breeze fan in the bedroom of our new house. After I installed it, everything worked as it should. I had three speeds when using the pull chain and the light switched on and off with the other. One day I had it on the lowest setting and I came back into the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.