Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dannac Posts: 267, Reputation: 9

Jun 27, 2013, 04:56 AM
    Wires underground ?
    Need to run approx 50' of RG6 coax, electrical line, and water line.

Water line will be PVC Sch40.
    RG6 coax will be in light grey conduit (pvc ?)
    110 electrical line will be in light grey conduit (pvc ?)

Can they all be in the same trench ?
    creahands Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 195
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2013, 07:18 AM
    As long as they are in their own piping you should not have a problem.

Chuck
    rtw_travel Posts: 347, Reputation: 36

Jul 1, 2013, 05:12 AM
    Yes... As long as you meet the qualifications for the most stringent one.

Off the top of my head, I'm about 60% sure these are the numbers. Power conduit has to be 18" deep, low voltage stuff has no requirements other than it can't go in the same conduit as power. Water depth depended on your location. Irrigation lines that will be blown out in the winter have a much less stringent requirement than a water line: 6"? Sewer and water need to be separated by I think three feet. Gas needs to be 4' deep and separated from power by 4'.
    dannac Posts: 267, Reputation: 9

Jul 1, 2013, 05:28 AM
    Thanks guys

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I check combustion fan. Two wires from top to power and two wires from bottom [ 2 Answers ]

I replaced the big fan motor an capacitor and it just hums when I turn switch to on . I can hot wire it and it runs fine. I want to check the little cobustion fan but it has four wires two for power and two for a sensor on the ventilation fan?

Why transformers has 3 wires input and 2 wires output? 220-24v [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to connect transformer to my ac unit but the confusion is the side for 220v comes with 3 wires, how can I connect the transformer? 1 it COM The other 2 wires 208v- 240v, my unit is 220v and I'm trying to figure how to connect the power to this transformer.

Three white wires & three black wires to dimmer switch with 2 black wires - Help! [ 2 Answers ]

I'm installing a new dimmer switch and when I removed the old on/off switch, I found 3 white cables all tied together and 3 black cables. I know that the cables also connected to the light switch in the guest room. I just don't know what to do with my 2 black wires from my new dimmer switch, and...

Wires came loose while changing switch need to get wires matched.keeps blowing fuse [ 2 Answers ]

My question is to match the right color wires to operate ceiling fan and light fixture. The wires came loose before I could match them. The swith has three colors black, red and blue. The colors that are to be matched with are green, red and orange. How do I match these. Additionally it has a...

View more questions Search