Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sheilatitus1024 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2013, 10:49 AM
    Homestead ceiling fans HP 70 lubrication
    WE have a Homestead HP 70 ceiling fan with lights that is squeaking. Can this fan be lubricated? If so, how? Thank you.
    AnswerMan5000 Posts: 186, Reputation: 3

Jun 27, 2013, 11:13 AM
    Are you talking about oiling your ceiling fan? Most ceiling fans these days do not require oiling.

I was going to recommend WD 40, but I remember someone on here saying that WD 40 is not good for ceiling fans. Maybe another member can recommend what to do in this case?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Homestead Ceiling Fans [ 5 Answers ]

Anyone have directions for operating the WH 62 wall switch for my Homestead ceilng fan? We bought the house with the ceiling fans and wall switch - I can get the fans on, but it is a mystery how to make them work properly. Thanks

Homestead Fans Controls [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am hoping to locate a remote control for a homestead ceiling fan, which has a June 1988 date, UV #396836, model #EV380. Anyone out there can assits with a source? Please advise and thank you.

How to wire ceiling fans with two switches,one for fans and one for lig [ 2 Answers ]

How do wire two ceiling fans with two swihtstches. One switch for lights and one for fans?

View more questions Search