Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kennyb01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2013, 12:20 PM
    A filament lamp decreases as it gets hot
    On my science homework it says answer true or false and then it says my answer but I didn't know what a filament lamp is so I don't know the answer?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Mar 12, 2013, 12:29 PM
    A filament lamp is a lamp that uses a bulb with a wire filament inside it. Like a normal screw in light bulb as opposed to a fluorescent bulb.
    Handyman2007 Posts: 988, Reputation: 73

Mar 13, 2013, 05:22 PM
    I wasn't aware that they didn't teach some basic science in school these days.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water pressure increases and decreases from a well? [ 8 Answers ]

I have 40 to 60 psi on my pressure gauge and a new pressure tank installed. The issue that I have is that the pressure is good then it drops right off. It will build back up then fall off again. I am not sure what is going on. Please help

Should we replace our 4-lamp fluorescent fixtures with new 2-lamp or 3-lamp [ 1 Answers ]

We are replacing our 4-lamp T-12 fluorescent fixtures. One vendor suggests new 2-lamp fixtures while another tells us 2-lamps will not provide enough light and suggests 3-lamps. I want proper lighting but don't want to pay any more than necessary.

Level of water Toilet Bowl decreases [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a old house three months ago.My toilet was super and flushing with gurgle.suddenly I have noticed 1-The level of water in bowl is about 1" (I have checked the flush tank and small tube eveything is ok) 2- first three flush go fast but fourth one go slow but no gurgle and 5 flush stay...

Outside metal lamp casing reads hot-low voltage leaks through-troubleshooting? [ 5 Answers ]

My mother is attached to a hard sought and found outside wall mount lamp above her garage. The metal lamp case sets off my current indicator as much as 110-120 volts do. I knew we have touched it in the past with no consiquences unknowing it was a bit hot. So the voltage leaking into it is low....

View more questions Search