Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    twhill Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2013, 07:11 PM
    Pressure tank
    Pressure tank will only fill up if I turn cable off going to house when I turn valve on going to house it will use water in tank but want fill back up tank cut on at 30 cuts off at 50 I checked tank pressuse its 28 psi
    EPMiller Posts: 624, Reputation: 37

Feb 3, 2013, 08:01 PM
    Punctuation full sentences good description will get you more help if you don't put any effort into your question how can I be bothered to put any effort into my answer
    twhill Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2013, 08:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by EPMiller View Post
    punctuation full sentences good description will get you more help if you dont put any effort into your question how can i be bothered to put any effort into my answer
    pressure tank will only fill up if I shut off water going to house

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the air value on top of the tank for? Can you add more pressure to the tank.. [ 2 Answers ]

what is the air value on top of the tank for? Can you add more pressure (air) to the tank... and get more pressure out?

With the power turned off to water tank, tank loses pressure fast [ 0 Answers ]

Foot valve has been replaced but now pump won't shut off all the time. When you turn power off tank loses pressure instantly.

What's the difference between a pump tank and a pressure tank [ 4 Answers ]

What is the difference between a pump tank and a pressure tank? Thanks Mike

New shallow well pump new huge pressure tank but water pressure is terrible [ 11 Answers ]

When I had a smaller pump (shallow well) and small tank my water pressure was great. When I had to replace everything the person installing the system put a bigger pump and a huge pressure tank. It is the size of a 50 gal water heater. I replaced everything. Ever since then my water pressure is...

Do I need to install a jet pump, a pressure tank and a holding tank? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a new home with nothing but the 1inch well pipe stemed through the cellar wall. My house is not on town supply line. Do I need to install a jet pump that goes to the pressure tank which then sends water ot a holding tank? Or is the pressure tank by itself all that I would need? Or a...

View more questions Search