Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    poplas76 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2013, 10:52 AM
    58sta090 furnace does't turn on, status light is solid red all the time
    Carrier 58sta090 furnace stopped working last night thermostat shows room temp. at 60, set temp. is 74. The status light is a solid red all the time. What could be wrong ?
    EPMiller Posts: 624, Reputation: 37

Feb 3, 2013, 08:14 PM
    Need more information on what else is or isn't happening. Does the ventor blower start up? What are the noises you hear or don't hear that you should. Is there gas in the tank (if applicable)? Is there an overflow switch on the catch pan below the unit and could that be tripped? Many possibilities.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My motorcyle has had a strange light indicator solid red for a while... help [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1985 Honda Magna V45 750CC. This bike is awesome but I have no manual for it so I'm always guessing what I should be doing. THis time there has been a red light on for a while now on my front councel (or whatever you call area below the speedometer ) I have a hight beam indicator there...

Nordyne Furnace. Red Status Light. [ 3 Answers ]

Keeps double blinking. I found the error in tha manual and it states "Pressure Switch Open with Inducer On". I think I found the Pressure switch but I don't see any knob, buttons or anything to adjust. So what's the fix? It's getting a little chilly in here. :rolleyes:

Goodman- solid red indicator light [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, first I should tell you I was having a 3 blinking light code and my heater was not running which I NOW repaired, I pitched the exhaust flute lower coming out from the inducer motor Put a 90 degree elbow on the outside of my home because rain water was chocking my...

Intertherm furnace solid red light [ 1 Answers ]

I noticed that our Intertherm furnace has a solid red light that comes on occasionaly when the heat is running. Does it just mean the fan is coming on? SHould I be concerned? THank you

View more questions Search