Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    metrofixit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2012, 07:16 PM
    3-speed ceiling fan switch/harbor breeze
    Does anybody have a diagram(wiring) for a 52'' Harbor Breeze Armitage ceiling fan ;i am converting to pull chains from remote. New switch has:L,1,2,3 ; pretty sure "L" should be black but all others I've tried(not all of them yet),are not changing speeds-they're just changing fan direction. I am usually very adept at this sort of task ,but this one has really got me .help, please!thank you.

Check out some similar questions!

Harbor breeze ceiling fan speed issue [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... my name is randy and my question is this... medium speed runs faster than high... another way to put it is that high speed now runs at a speed as if it were the low speed... so you could say that the high speed doesn't work anymore thus giving the medium speed the appearance of running...

Harbor breeze ceiling fan speed issue [ 0 Answers ]

Hi... my name is randy and my question is this... medium speed runs faster than high... wasn't always that way... this has recently happened also with another ceiling fan... there is only a 4 step pull chain and directional switch... I have already replaced properly the 5 wire capacitor send free...

Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan at high speed seems slow [ 7 Answers ]

I purchased an outdoor Harbor Breeze ceiling fan Baja model with the wide fan blades and used an outdoor rated extension cord (16 gauge and about 20ft long) to rig the electrical since I have no power source where it is hanging outdoor. I also used a Hunter remote. I think I connected everything...

Can I use one 3-speed wall switch for my two Harbor Breeze ceiling fans? [ 1 Answers ]

I bought 2 new Harbor Breeze Calera ceiling fans for my newly remodeled great room and want to control them in parallel from the single pre-wired wall switch location. These are simple pull chain 3-speed reversible fans, no lights. They offer remote control and wall control options in the specs....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.