Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    505 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2012, 09:57 AM
    Bypassing plug connector on my hunter ceiling fan... how?
    How to bypass plug connection on my hunter ceiling fan?? I have a model #23577.

Check out some similar questions!

Bypassing the Plug Connectors on Hunter ceiling fan [ 7 Answers ]

I am installing a Hunter ceiling fan with no light fixture. The last step is connecting the upper plug connector to the lower plug connector and I can't get them to plug together. They are labeled so it's pretty much idiot proof on how plug them together but it's just not happening. I have spent...

Trying to install a new hunter ceiling fan and a new hunter switch fan and dimmer in [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to install a new hunter ceiling fan and a new hunter switch fan and dimmer in one... I can get the light to work on the dimmer and or the fan and light on the dimmer but not the fan to work on the fan switch... I don't know where the blue wire coming out of the switch goes ...

Wiring ceiling fan light with out the plug connector [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Harbor breeze ceiling fan had to replace the capacitor, when putting it back together the light kit connector was not getting any power to a few of the wires in it so he sniped the connector and dirct wired the fan and the light and can not get it to work. Any suggestions?

Fan switch on hunter ceiling fan model #20537 not working. [ 1 Answers ]

The fan switch on my hunter ceiling fan model #20537 is not working. What colored wires are supposed to go into the switch, and at what position on the switch? I have 3 wires, green, brown and gray. The switch has 4 slots, 3 L 2 1

Bypassing a ceiling fan remote [ 1 Answers ]

I am replacing older ceiling fans (there were separate wall dimmer controls for both the light and the fan) with new harbor breeze fans. The wiring is a bit tricky so I would like to bypass the remote altogether. Is it possible to simply omit the receiver and remote and install the fan as a normal...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.