Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SteveDevine Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2012, 02:22 PM
    Hunter ON/OFF Fan
    I am trying to wire a Hunter ON/OFF Fan & Light Control Model 27157 to a Hampton Bay Glendale 52" ceiling fan. The problum is there are only 3 wires from the fan, Blue for the light, White is neutral, Black is for fan motor. The remote has 5 wires, the black is the hot, two white wires one for neutal and one for common, red wire for the fan, and the black and white wire for the light. I hooked up the red and black to the black hot, the two whites to whites, and the black and white to the blue. The remote dos'nt work.
    jerro Posts: 172, Reputation: 5

Jun 19, 2012, 02:37 PM
    Connect constant power to black, one white to neutral, other white to white from fan,red to black from fan, black/white to blue from fan.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to install a new hunter ceiling fan and a new hunter switch fan and dimmer in [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to install a new hunter ceiling fan and a new hunter switch fan and dimmer in one... I can get the light to work on the dimmer and or the fan and light on the dimmer but not the fan to work on the fan switch... I don't know where the blue wire coming out of the switch goes ...

Fan switch on hunter ceiling fan model #20537 not working. [ 1 Answers ]

The fan switch on my hunter ceiling fan model #20537 is not working. What colored wires are supposed to go into the switch, and at what position on the switch? I have 3 wires, green, brown and gray. The switch has 4 slots, 3 L 2 1

Hunter Stafford fan, Hunter remote 27157 and two wall switches [ 3 Answers ]

From the ceiling is a tan, a red, a black and a ground that go to two switches on the wall. The fan has a black, a black with white, a ground and a white. The remote has a black, a red, two whites and a black with white stripe. Which do you connect to which? Thanks.

Hunter Fan Model 23282 - Wire Hunter Control Model 27182 [ 3 Answers ]

I have a new house that came pre wired for a light/fan. I connected my Hunter Fan (Model 23282) to the ceiling wiring as such FAN/Ceiling Wiring White/White Black/Black Black-White/Red Green/Green I believe I wired the celing correctly.

View more questions Search