Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sorxia02144 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2012, 02:23 PM
    Harbor Breeze ceiling fan
    I recently bought a Harbor Breeze ceiling fan. The guy at Lowe's told me that since it had an integrated light kit, that meant that I could install the fan either with or without the light. The electrician, however, told me that I had to install it with the light. I hate overhead lights and will never use it and don't want it to look like there's a light in it. Does anybody know if it's possible to install the fan without the light kit and not look like it's supposed to have a light attached?

Check out some similar questions!

Harbor Breeze Ceiling fan [ 4 Answers ]

I've took down the ceiling fan, but I am unable to remove the blades, from the model #AER52BP5LKRC, 52" Ceiling Fan D5201 E163438it has a light dome (frosted glass), but there is no apparent way to remove the blades, please help me and tell me how do I go about that, I saw somebody having a...

Harbor Breeze ceiling fan [ 6 Answers ]

I have removed old ceiling fan/light - fan quit working, not light. Checked all electrical circuits & GFCI for no problems - assumed fan wore out due to continuous use. Hanging new fan with light kit. Connections must be correct because light works, but not fan! Light on regular wall switch,...

Harbor Breeze ceiling fan. [ 1 Answers ]

My ceiling fan w/ remote had water spilled on it, the power light flashed for a day then stopped. Now when I use it, I have power to two lights, speed control, but no stop or reverse. Please advise.

Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan [ 4 Answers ]

My husband connected our ceiling fan/light and it has a remote control. By turning on the switch in our bedroom, the fan/light does not work. But if you click on the remote control and leave the switch to 'on' it worked. That worked for a week. Now it has stopped completely. No fan no light!!...

Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan [ 2 Answers ]

Fan works but light does not. I think it only needs a new bulb but I can't figure out how to change the bulb. Is there a trick to getting the globe off? This is my first house and this seems to be a major struggle... Thanks!:(

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.