Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rtneedens Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2012, 12:14 PM
    How do you reverse HB remote control ceiling fan?
    We moved into a home with a 2004 or 2005 Hampton Bay ceiling fan that only has a remote control-no chain pulls. It is going the wrong directions and we cannot find a reverse switch on the remote control or the fan. Is there some kind of trick to reversing this fan?

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton bay ceiling fan, reverse blade w/ no reverse on remote [ 5 Answers ]

I just bought a house and 1 fan is in reverse. I can't find a switch on the fan and there's no reverse on the remote. This is a Hampton Bay fan. The remote says it's model: UC7083T. I also thought there must be a trick with the remote.

Ceiling fan how does the remote receiver reverse the fan [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to bypass the remote control receiver on a ceiling fan and was wondering how the 4 wires leading to the fan control the speed and direction of the fan. Is one of the wires the neutral and the other three for the 3 different speeds. If so, how does the fan reverse direction? Does it...

Universal Ceiling Fan Remote W/Reverse [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a universal ceiling fan remote with REVERSE for my Harbor Breeze ceiling fan w/light fixture? Which models, where can I get them?

How do I reverse the hampton bay ceiling fan rotation using a remote [ 1 Answers ]

How do I reverse the hampton bay ceiling fan rotation using a remote

Ceiling Fan Remote with reverse [ 4 Answers ]

I bought a Minka Aire ceiling fan with a wall remote, it does not have a remote reverse capability. Is there a remote that can be used with this fan so that it can be reversed remotely?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.