Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dfmbutetz99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2007, 09:32 PM
    Changing light bulbs for hampton bay ceiling fan
    How do you change the light bulbs for the Hampton Bay ceiling fan? :confused:
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Feb 18, 2007, 07:09 AM
    I assume you have a globe that you cannot get off to access the lamps. If so, and if you do not see any set screws at the rim of the globe, then try twisting the globe off counterclockwise, firmly but gently.

May be best to wear gloves and eye protection in the event the globe breaks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replacement Light Bulbs - Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan [ 31 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan (Traditional Collection, Alton, 52"), which I need a replacement light bulb for. Home Depot or Lowe's in my area do not carry them. The bulb says RHINE FSP13EL 13W 2700K. Thank you for any help in the right direction.

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan - Light Comes On By Itself [ 15 Answers ]

Just installed a Hampton Bay ceiling fan with the remote control for the fan and the light. Old house and I it's my first time installing a fan. Pretty proud and works pretty well. O.K. just a little wobble. After a while of operation, the light comes on without anyone touching the remote. ...

Hampton Bay ceiling fan and light [ 8 Answers ]

Our wall-mounted light switch no longer turns the light on. We have to flip the switch on, then walk over to the remote (in the dark) push the button off, then on again for it to work.

Changing light bulb - Hampton Bay Romano Ceiling Fan [ 1 Answers ]

How do I change the light bulb on a Hampton Bay Romano ceiling fan? Fan came with the house but no manual. I tried to turn the light pan but it will turn for a couple revolutions then... nothing? Thanks.

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan light [ 6 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me where I can find a replacement bulb for a ceiling fan I purchased at Home Depot a (hampton bay). The bulb is a mini spiral fluorescent with the writing on the side being--PLS13 Warm White, it has 4 pins. And is the push in type. Thanks

View more questions Search