Sure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring GFI receptacle [ 2 Answers ]

Trying to wire a GFI receptacle at my kitchen sink. Receptacle in double gang box with a light switch. Original wiring consisted of two white wires to side of original receptacle. Two black wires to each terminal on the switch for a light over sink and a black jumper from switch to the...

GFI receptical [ 1 Answers ]

I installed a one outlet gfi with a switch, it replaces an old two wire receptecal, the lightb switch works but the gfi will not reset, keep in mind it only has two wires coming from the power source, how do I hook up the two wires that are on the new recptecal along with the power source wires?

Gfi [ 1 Answers ]

Why won't my GFI let me reset it? It has been fine with the christmas lights until today.

GFI or Not ? [ 2 Answers ]

Please tell me how I test an outdoor 110 receptical to see if it is protected by a GFI ?

Gfi breaker [ 1 Answers ]

I have an outdoor pond. I think that my electrical connection got wet and shorted out. My question is, I changed out all the receptacles on the gfi circuit and only two work. Is it possible that the breaker is bad and does not supply all of the circuits now??

View more questions Search