Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dancingonairx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2012, 08:14 AM
    Hampton bay fan remote
    I just moved into a condo that has two Hampton bay ceiling fans and was told the remotes just needed new batteries. I put new batteries in and on one remote only the high setting works for the fan and none of the others even light up--the other remote doesn't work at all. Where do I find the serial number on the fan to order new remotes?
    fanman9952 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Apr 24, 2012, 01:22 PM
    Model numbers are usually on top of fan housing. You probably need receivers for the remotes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay Remote Video/fan Remote Control [ 16 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay Video & Fan Remote Control (Model #UR8050T). It has been working fine for about 2 years until it recently began malfunctioning. It still operates the television, but the use of the fan/light features has stopped working. It will not turn the fan on or off, and the light is...

Will a Hampton Bay Fan or HarborB remote work to replace a Hunter fan remote control? [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a used Hunter fan Model 23530 and it is missing the remote control Model 85095-01, Freq: 350Mhz, Battery 12V, Type 23A, MN-21 or equivalent. I have several Hampton Bay fan remotes that work. I also have a Harbor Breeze fan remote that I could use. They have the same functions and...

Hampton bay remote fan, light turns on by itself,also fan will slow or stop . [ 0 Answers ]

Hello just bought a house with a hampton bay fan and light, remote control no pull chains. At night the lights will come on without even touching the remote. Also the fan shut itself off last night. What do I need to do?

Faulty remote or is it the remote sensor in the Hampton Bay fan? [ 3 Answers ]

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan - 4 yrs old. Remote model # UC7078T. Tried turning on the ceiling fan light and it didn't work, so I replaced the battery and I was then able to turn on the light. I then tried to turn off the light and it doesn't work. The light remains on. Nor do any of the fan...

Tip: Hampton Bay Remote Fan - Fan works by remote, lights do not. [ 10 Answers ]

I figured this may help somebody here. I have a Hampton Bay remote controlled ceiling fan... the kind without pull chains... and the remote will only operate the fan portion but not the light. The light is always on. Not a big deal, as the light switch on the wall could be used to turn the light...

View more questions Search