Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johnguedj Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2007, 10:02 AM
    Need the wiring diagram of my Hampton bay fan
    I need the wiring diagram of my 3speed Hampton bay ceiling fan.
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Jan 22, 2007, 05:23 PM
    What part of it are you wiring? Talking about at the ceiling, or the pullchain?

Ceiling fan lighting - Ceiling Fans N More
    Ceiling fan pull chain replacement and repair - Ceiling Fans N More
    johnguedj Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2007, 06:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ceilingfanrepair
    What part of it are you wiring? Talking about at the ceiling, or the pullchain?

Ceiling fan lighting - Ceiling Fans N More
    Ceiling fan pull chain replacement and repair - Ceiling Fans N More
    The pullchain,now the fan seem to have only all fast speed,also it shake a lot
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Jan 22, 2007, 08:34 PM
    The pullchain problem is likely a bad capacitor:

American made ceiling fans - Ceiling Fans N More

The shaking is a balance issue we discussed in another thread.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Wiring [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to reinstall a Hampton Bay ceiling fan (Model 44F8). There are 4 wires in the ceiling; two of which are still connected. The fan itself has 3 wires... black and red (they are connected); red is the light and black is the motor; the single white wire is marked neutral. What do I...

Help With Wiring Hampton Bay Fan [ 7 Answers ]

I have installed a hampton bay fan and it doesn't work. I have checked and rechecked the wiring and it is wired as suggested, from the fan, black and blue to black, white to white and green to green. I checked to see if the is power to the fan and there is, there is also power to the light kit but...

Wiring a Hampton Bay celing fan [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a Hampton Bay celing fan (with light) to replace a fan. The old fan was set up for one wall swittch to work the fan and the other to work the light. My house has a red, black, white and bare wire. The Hampton fan has a blue (marked light), black, white and green wire. The instruction...

Hampton Bay Ceiling fan wiring [ 3 Answers ]

I need some help with wiring a Hampton Bay Ceiling fan. The fan is multi-speed and has a light as well. This house was pre-wired for the ceiling fan and has a white, black, red & copper wire. There is a separate switch for the fan and the light that are both right next to each other. The...

Wiring a Hampton bay fan w/ remote [ 1 Answers ]

I am wiring a Hampton Bay fan that has a remote. From the house wiring I have the following wires: Red, Black, white and green. The Hampton Bay remote only has white and black wire in puts. What do I do with the house red wire? (The original fan had 2 wall switches, one for the light and one...

View more questions Search