Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fourtwoz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2011, 04:12 PM
    Why does my fan lights flicker when I turn the dimmer switch on

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan with are, Lights flicker [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 52" Hampton Bay Carrison Model 499-461 3 speed ceiling fan, 4 light ON / OFF fixture, with Remote. The 3 speed ceiling fan works as advertised. The light fixture has 4 new energy saving technology extra long life 13 watt fluorescent style screw in bulbs as provided by the dealer at time...

How do I wire 6 recessed lights to 1 dimmer switch with 12-3 power and 12-2 to lights [ 1 Answers ]

How do I wire 6 recessed lights to 1 dimmer switch with 12-3 power wire source and 12-2 to between the 6 lights and then using 12-2 witing to the single pole switch?--need your help please

Ceiling fan lights flicker or blink when off [ 1 Answers ]

I installed 3 fans (2 Hunters and 1 Hampton Bay) with chain pulls and added 3 remotes. When I shut the light off with the remote, 2 Hunters flicker and 1 Hampton Bay blinks (LED). Is it the remote?

Hampton Bay ceiling fan OK, CF lights flicker [ 5 Answers ]

My Hampton Bay ceiling fan lights were working fine (3 - 13W CF bulbs), then I turned them off, and turned them back on and they just started flickering (all 3). I replaced all bulbs but same issue. Is there something in side the fan (capacitor perhaps) that may have gone bad. The fan came with...

Dimmer for chandelier doesn't turn off lights completely [ 4 Answers ]

I installed a dimmer for our dining room chandelier. It brightens and dims the light, but it doesn't shut the lights off completely. At the lowest setting, the lights are a very dim orange. The dimmer is the sliding type and doesn't push in to turn on and off like the round knob style does. ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.