Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    debbieazab Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2007, 11:59 AM
    Ceiling Fan suddenly stopped working
    We have a ceiling fan that stop working. It is only about 1 1/2 years old. It won't turn on by the remote or light switch. What should I do?
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Jan 10, 2007, 12:15 PM
    What make is the fan? Does the light work? Does the LED still light up on the remote? Etc. Check out:

General ceiling fan troubleshooting and help FAQ- Ceiling Fans N More

Ceiling fan remote controls - help and FAQ- Ceiling Fans N More

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay ceiling fan light fixture stopped working but fan still works why? [ 14 Answers ]

New light put in my Hampton Bay ceiling fan, but then after a few days, no light bulbs work but fan runs fine, why is this happening?:confused:

Hampton Ceiling fan remote stopped working [ 50 Answers ]

I moved into our house about 1.5 years ago. In one room there is a Hampton Bay ceiling fan which has a remote control. A few weeks ago the whole device stopped working, meaning we can't get either the fan or the light to turn on. We replaced the battery in the remote control, and checked the...

Fan & light suddenly quit working [ 1 Answers ]

Replaced battery in remote and check switch, both okay. What should I check next?

AC compressor/Fan suddenly not working [ 4 Answers ]

Our AC suddenly stops working. It's fan inside runs continuously, but the outdoor unit (compressor/fan) stops running. We tried switching on/off the circuit breaker, changing the air filter, yet nothing works. We were told that it can be some pressure buildup on the compressor, and there is...

Air/Heating Unit (Electric) Suddenly stopped working [ 5 Answers ]

Hello In July we replaced the motor and the relay switch on the unit outside the house. The unit had been running fine. Sept. 14 it was a little muggy in the house so I turned the thermostat down to 72 to kick the air on. Nothing happened all I heard was a "click" which would normally start the...

View more questions Search