Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    giants2009 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2010, 11:00 PM
    Hampton bay ceiling fans wiring diagram
    I have a hunter bay ceiling fan two lights work two lights don't, I have two black wires going to a red and two black wires going to a blue wire, the two black wires going to the blue wire are not working and they are pre crimped
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Mar 15, 2010, 11:58 PM

This is on all pullchain settings?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fans [ 8 Answers ]

I recently moved into a house that had beautiful ceiling fan in the master bedroom. This fan's blades have a ticking noise that increases as the speed is turned up. They are the snap in type blade not screw-in. I have tried to remove and replace them, used shims, and balanced the fan over and over...

Hampton bay ceiling fans [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for a Hampton Bay 60" ceiling fan, "St. Regis" - Ancient Bronze finish.

Where do I find wiring diagram 240 Volt Hampton Bay ceiling fans [ 1 Answers ]

Bought 5 fans 240 Volt (for export) NONE work -- where do I find a wiring diagram

Hampton bay ceiling fans [ 2 Answers ]

I can't get my remote to work for my Hampton Bay Ceiling fan. Is there a website I can go to to get the user manual for it? The grandkids were playing with it and now it won't work.:confused:

More Hampton Bay Ceiling Fans [ 8 Answers ]

I'm in an apartment that has a Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan. There is only the one bulb inside of the globe, and it has burned out. There aren't any exterior screws and I have no idea how to get the globe off. As it's not a fan that I purchased, I couldn't say what the model is. Any idea how I get...

View more questions Search