Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moa2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2010, 03:44 PM
    Kohler generator troubleshooting
    My Kohler Confident 7 model 7CCKM22 generator installed in our RV,only runs with the start button held in, as soon as it is released, it stops. It is air cooled & LPG fueled. I can only get 60volts output while holding it in & not 110. I am a retired autoelectrician with very little electronic knowledge. I have given it all the tests I can think of & it has me bluffed. Can you help me please.
    Cheers Paul.

Check out some similar questions!

Gas generator troubleshooting [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Endress 7000BT 120V generator w/ Kohler engine. It will start wonderfully and run for about thirty seconds. I have cleared all gas lines, new fuel, cleaned carborator, have great spark, and have bypassed the off switch. It will run from 20 to 30second then die. If I try to put a load...

My kohler generator won't turn over [ 3 Answers ]

I have a kohler 7000 watt generator that ran when I bought it. It is a gas generator. I brought it on a trip and it would not start. It won't even turn over. I bypassed the solenoid and took power right to the starter, she cranks but will not start. I tried a new solenoid and nothing again. Changed...

Kohler generator marine 7.3ECD-low CO [ 1 Answers ]

I am having an overheating problem with my marine generator, and now it appears a possible oil leak also. After spending a couple of hours on the lake with gen. running, we headed to a marina restaurant, docked up and I shut down the generator. We stayed about 2 hours, came on and tried to...

Generator troubleshooting [ 5 Answers ]

I have a kohler 7000 watt generator that ran when I bought it. It is a lp generator. I brought it on a trip and it would not start. It won't even turn over. I bypassed the solenoid and took power right to the starter, she cranks but will not start. I tried a new solenoid and nothing again....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.