Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lifeseeker47 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2010, 05:11 PM
    Electric motor wiring
    I have a small ac motor, capacitor start, with a white, a black, and a blue wire. What does the blue wire hook to?
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2010, 02:04 AM

You say it is capacitor start.. . Is the capacitor already hooked up?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring diagram GE electric motor. [ 1 Answers ]

I have an old GE motor that I would like to use at 115 volts. This motor is currently wired for 220 volts. The cover plate has the diagram listing the information but is unreadable. The current wiring configuration is as follows: Tied together are (2,3) (6,7) (5,9) and (8,10) Leads 1 and 4 are...

Electric motor wiring [ 4 Answers ]

I have a hayward motor c48k2n143b1 and I cut the wires from the breaker switch to put a intamatic timer in the system. Somehow I rewired it wrong it keeps burning out the clock timer. It will run manually. But something is wrong. It has a green (ground?)and two red. So I have two red wires that...

Wiring a 2HP GE electric treadmill motor [ 1 Answers ]

I have a GE 2HP 120V electric treadmill motor and it didn't come with any wiring diagram. I want to use it on a variable speed belt drive unit. The motor is a type BD6219 and it has seven wires, one of which is a ground attached to the chassis frame. The other six are all various colors and...

Electric motor wiring [ 4 Answers ]

This is a 480v 240v motor it is wired 480v there are 9 termial points there are 3 jumpers they run from top to middle my t leds are on botton where do I move the jumpers to make it 240v

Wiring a GE electric motor [ 5 Answers ]

HI, I have a GE motor on my table saw that was wired for 220vac. I want to change it back to 110vac. Problem is that the wiring plate is missing. Motor number is 5KC49TG1458X IT'S A 2HP motor Currently it has the following wires connected motor has 4 threaded studs marked 1-2-3-4- Power...

View more questions Search