Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jay1988 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2009, 10:43 AM
    Any clue?
    Okay, so there is this girl in one of my course and, we are pretty cool and we talk often through out the course and there is a bit of mutual flirting. We slept together a few nights ago mind you we were both intoxicated and afterward we spent some time talking and she mentioned her current relationship with her girlfriend and from what she was saying it seemed as though she was unhappy in it. She went on to ask me if I was going to regret the sex we had and I told her that I wasn't going to feel regret seeing as how I am not the person in a relationship she agreed as far as the regret went. She also asked when she could see me again under the same pretenses. After that night, not the next day but the following, I texted her and told her that I enjoyed that night and would like to do it again if she was up for it, she didn't respond and now I am worried that she feels like she might have made a mistake. The last thing I want is awkwardness between the two of us. Im not sure what to think, any idea?
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2009, 10:50 AM

She cheated,probaby thought this might be a nice bit on the side,then had third thoughts,and decided perhaps not.

Even though you like her,don't help her cheat,she's off limits.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Oct 20, 2009, 10:59 AM
    Hello Jay,

First off, let me ask you something, how would you feel if you found out that your girfriend had slept with another guy? Not so good I would imagine. If she didn't have a boyfriend, I would say, sleep with her all you want. She does, however have a boyfriend.

She may also have regrets for doing so. So my advice to you is to keep your distance, at least until she is single.

Please think of others and how they would feel rather than acting on it.. Good luck.
    CrazyThumper Posts: 82, Reputation: 36

Oct 20, 2009, 11:49 AM
    Jay- stop thinking with the head in between your legs and use your brain bro. You're approving this girl cheat on her significant other with you, because you enjoyed it? Who cares if you or her, OR both of you enjoyed it...

Honestly man... Someday you will be in a loving, caring relationship and you will get SICK of the though of your signigicant other cheating on you... it will devastate you. Stop condoning it now with this girl. Let her break off her current relationship before you hook up with her again. You will both enjoy it much more... this was me being nice.

Thumper
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2009, 11:59 AM

Just a thought but if she did break it off with her current relationship what is to say that she wouldn't cheat on you with someone else? She has done it once and she is likely to do it again if she enjoys it or it excites her. Maybe she realizes she made a mistake so good for her, but until she gets her head together you need to let her have her space. Apologize for the last text message you sent her and tell her you were out of line to send it to her, If you are wanting to get back in good terms that aren't awkward with her.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 20, 2009, 12:56 PM
    Harsh alert

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...as-386499.html

Your are so desperate, that you fall for someone who has someone.

Or you don't care about anything, but getting cheap, drunk sex.

Or you were used for a one night stand, but don't care, it was good, and want some more.

Or she is with someone else getting drunk.

Or she is with her girlfriend (duh!)

Or you just took advantage of a drunk, and used her, and want to again.

I could go on like this for an hour. The bottom line is your headed down the wrong path! Anything you say is only an excuse, and drunks have plenty.

Are you a drunk? OR a desperate, selfish, lonely, pathetic, needy...

I could also go on an hour in that direction too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No clue in the zoo [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I have had so much change recently Im really confused and sad. Can anyone see when I will meet the right guy and where, if I will ever have and kids and what my career looks like for me? Thanks so much, I really appreciate any help I can get Gemini??

I don't have a clue whether he wants me or not [ 14 Answers ]

I've known this guy for a few months now and I've been attracted to him since the moment I met him. We got to talking through a mutual friend, and it's been obvious to everyone (including him) from the outset that I liked him. Over the past few weeks he's been inviting me out with his friends, and...

Can I get a clue? [ 4 Answers ]

Met some wonderful guy a few weeks ago, in my company's Headquarter office, and few weeks after coicidental meetings, he asked me for a date. We had some really awesome time, laughed all the way through lunch, held hands, got close and it went really fine. At the end of it, he said, I would really...

No Clue? [ 9 Answers ]

I am interested in buying a house but have no clue where to start or if I should even start. My husband and I have lived in our apartment for three years, we have quite a bit saved for a down payment roughly $25-30K, have excellent credit almost no debt, but we both just started new jobs and I...

View more questions Search