Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wannaknow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2006, 01:55 PM
    Ceiling fans
    Where can I purchase a on and off pull switch for my ceiling fan??
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Oct 22, 2006, 09:50 PM
    Home Depot, Lowe's, Menards, any hardware store, online.

http://www.ceiling-fans-n-more.com/c...and-repair.php

http://www.ceiling-fans-n-more.com/c...-fan-parts.php

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay ceiling fans [ 5 Answers ]

I have a HB ceiling fan that is mounted very close to the ceiling (there is no space between the fan housing and the ceiling cover. The ceiling cover has no removal screws and is one piece and appears attached to the top of the fan housing. I was able to unscrew the fan motor shaft from the top...

Ceiling fans [ 1 Answers ]

OK so they are not rocket science. Now I have to install one on about a 25 degree ceiling in a cabin in the mountians. Only place is on a 6x8 beam. The wiring will have to run in conduit exposed up the beam and make it over to a vertical wall for the electrical. Can't drill into the beam and...

Remote for ceiling fans [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay ceiling fan "the Pearl"model 178-210. Could you tell me if it is compatible with a remote? If so, is there any particular one I should purchase.

Ceiling fans [ 3 Answers ]

I have an older fan that only has 3 wires a black, white, and blue. And coming out of my ceiling there's only a black, and white. Sooo wheres my ground wire from the ceiling? (the electrical box?) and is the blue wire from the fan my ground? Cause I could ground it to the electrical box. Please...

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fans [ 1 Answers ]

I have installed two Hampton Bay 60" Industrial Ceiling Fans (Model # 158 987) on the same electrical circuit. Unfortunately, I had installed the circuit before I purchased the fans. I now find that the 4 speed fan switch is not strong enough to properly operate both fans. They spin on the two...

View more questions Search