Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dvanwinkle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2009, 06:38 AM
    Iam installing a gfic breker for a hot tub.
    Breaker keeps triping; I have a red,black, Neutral and ground, power coming in.
    The hot tub has the same wireing going to the gfic box.
    The neutral and the ground wires are hooked to the ground block,

What have I hooked up wrong?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 23, 2009, 06:57 AM

The coiled white pigtail goes to panel neutral,
    Spa Neutral connects onto the Breaker.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hot Tub GFIC wiring [ 1 Answers ]

I gave my son in law my 2 year Keys Backyard 220 volt hot tum with the gfi bax and all. I worked perfect buw we did not use. He got some electricion to put a standard double 60amp breaker in the panel and they ran the wire to the gft box and seemingly hooked it up with two ground from the tub to...

Wiring a GFIC Plug, [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering how to hook up a GFIC plug, and tie in a Roll max wire to another outlet. I am hooking up a pump, so I need a GFIC plug, and ran the Rollmax through PVC, then need to hook in to the carport plugs for power.. Any help with pictures would be appreciated. Hipppy ...

Gfic receptacles [ 1 Answers ]

My electrician installed 1 gfic receptacle in my bathroom to cover 2 outlets and 2 gfic receptacles in my kitchen to cover 4 outlets. The person buying my coop doesn't believe that all these outlets are covered from what I had installed. Could you please explain how all the outlets are covered by...

Gfic keeps tripping [ 1 Answers ]

Gfic keeps tripping ? The wiring sequence is from the box to the gfic to an oulet to a switch to light fixture #1 to light fixture # 2 using 12/2 with ground. Thanks jimk49

View more questions Search