Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tblanc1101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2006, 11:27 PM
    Ceiling fan won't turn off
    Any suggestions. The fan does not have a wall switch only remote control. We replaced the battery and the red light shows when we push the buttons on the remote, but nothing happens. The other day I went into the room and the fan was on... no one had been in that room for days! Now we can't get the fan off. Hampton Bay. Thanks
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Aug 28, 2006, 04:37 PM
    Check that the remote and receiver are on the same frequency. If so, it may be a bad receiver.

http://www.ceiling-fans-n-more.com/c...e-controls.php

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pc will not turn off [ 3 Answers ]

My eMachine desk top will not turn off when I go to turn off computer it will shut down but it will start right up again.

A/c does not turn on [ 1 Answers ]

a/c has been working fine until yesterday afternoon, turned it on and nothing happened, no fan and no outside compressor. I put in a new tstat and still nothing. I left it in the auto a/c position and went to bed. Sometime in the middle of the night the unit came on and was working fine when we...

Hanging ceiling fan from vaulted ceiling peak [ 2 Answers ]

Want to install Hampton Bay's Berlini model 729395 on a cathedral ceiling with a single ridge beam. Want to hang fan from the peak and there's not enough room for the canopy to cover the hanger bracket. Is there any extenders for this?

Don't know where to turn [ 1 Answers ]

Hello and Happy Holidays, It's all about the money, my wife and I are trying to sell our house so that we can move. We both have jobs waiting for us in a different state. The problem is that we found out that there is a lien against the house due to her ex-husband. He went bankrupt on a car...

My PC on not turn off,I need help [ 1 Answers ]

I have a laptop. My PC don't turm off or restart... I don't know why But it just don't. I don't know what to do... please Can anyone help me?. please I need help!!

View more questions Search