Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JERSEYJOED Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2009, 02:20 PM
    Tecumseh muffler #TEC-35056
    Have a Craftsmsn Snow Blower with a Tecumseh engine. Need a muffler. Part # is TEC-35056. Sears parts direct and others say its discontinued. Any idea where I can get a replacement. If not, is there a substitute?
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2009, 02:43 PM

Tecumseh Engine Outdoor Distributors Tecumseh Engine Search!

BTW, Tecumseh closed up their small engine division in December.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Oil in muffler [ 2 Answers ]

Performed a tune up on lawn tractor. Started it up, ran for 3 seconds and stopped. It looks as oil is coming from muffler area. Did I blow a head gasket, I don't know. Can you can me why oil is coming from the muffler. Ed

Gas from muffler [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 10 HP Tecumseh on a Craftsmen 30" rear engine mower. The carb was recently rebuilt along with a tune up at a respectable mower shop. I used the mower once since that work-- ran great. Today it didn't start on first or second crank as normal. I looked back and there was gas on the...

Exploding muffler . [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1985 Dodge Ram 350 pick-up truck with a 4 speed transmission and the muffler explodes when I let up on the gas while slowing down. What is causing that to happen and how do I fix it.

The oil is pouring out the muffler [ 11 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me what's wrong with it? It's a Craftsman ridng mower with a 14.5hp Briggs & Stratton engine its 7 years old good up keep & never had a problem with it. One day I strted it and smoke & oil started to pour out the muffler.

The oil is pouring out the muffler [ 1 Answers ]

I Have A 14.5 Hp Briggs & Stratton Mower Engine That Pours Oil Out Of The Muffler Can Someone Tell Me What's Wrong With It?

View more questions Search