Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wfwilsonii Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2009, 01:28 PM
    Hampton Bay Track 12V Pendant Light not working
    I installed the track and pendant lights several months ago and all worked fine. Then we had a light blow and when we replaced the bulb it worked for a while and then doesn't work anymore. New bulb tested in other pendant works fine. Moved pendant to another location on track and no luck. I pulled the pendant apart and all connections are good. I believe it is the transformer on the top of the pendant. Where can I get a new pendent? I got the following numbers off the pendant (12V). FU3204137 and RK601543. I also have a made in China comment on the sticker EC3040/343-533 KL EC and HB use only.
    asv Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2009, 05:30 PM
    I have the same problem. Did you ever find a new pendent?
    adachman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2011, 05:16 PM
    I have 5 installed + 1 extra w/ minor defect and I've had same problem w/ a couple of them.
    Just jiggling bulbs have helped sometimes. So I think it's contact sometimes, rather than transformer
    watch me Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2012, 02:53 PM
    There is a fuse marked 32 s... but I can't find replacement

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Track Lighting: 6 pendant lights/4 sections of track 2 lights not working? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Here is the situation. Two light bulbs blew. Our handy man told us that when you replace the bulbs 12v that you can not touch them or they will keep blowing. So we used gloves and changed the two blown bulbs. Voilą! Light. About 3 days later the first one blew again and then the...

Hampton Bay track light - pendant light cord length [ 2 Answers ]

How can I shorten the length of the light cord on a Hampton Bay track system ? There is a tube that plugs into the track that has a serries of screws but there is also a screw at the light base also.

Track pendant lighting--one not working [ 2 Answers ]

One out of three pendant lights on track system is not working despite new attempting new bulbs and new locations on the track. The system is less than one year old--any suggestions? Thank you

Hampton Bay Track Light [ 1 Answers ]

I have Hampton bay track lights and want to convert them to pendant lights. Is this possible? Is there a kit I can purchase? Thanks

Hampton Bay track light warranty [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought Hampton Bay tracklight kits from Homedepot; I could not find product warranty on the instrution menu, and the staff from Homedepot do not know either. Do you know any of these tracklight warranty?

View more questions Search