Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dorism Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2006, 02:41 PM
    Remote for ceiling fans
    I have a Hampton Bay ceiling fan "the Pearl"model 178-210. Could you tell me if it is compatible with a remote? If so, is there any particular one I should purchase.
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2006, 07:22 AM
    Best I can offer is to contact Hampton bay at the contact info found in the Sticky note with your question of compatibilty and availability:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/electr...ans-14886.html
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Aug 28, 2006, 04:57 PM
    All Hampton Bay fans that do not already include remotes should be compatible with them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Remote and fans [ 8 Answers ]

I am not sure how to answer the question you sent so I am just starting over Not sure how to use this web site yet. My question is I have two fans with pull Chains, I can hand control one for speed, the other I can not. There are switches on the walls that turn on the fans but the switch for...

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fans [ 4 Answers ]

Just bought a new Hampton Bay ceiling fan and it was installed by the contractor doing other work in our house. When the four (4) lights are on in the fan, after some time (one hr or so) the lights go off by themselves... also, if the fan is off, after a while it goes on by itself. The light is...

Harborbreeze ceiling fans with remote [ 1 Answers ]

I recently dropped my remote and now I can't get it to work - I even changed the battery - so with that, now I can't get the fan to turn on with the wall switch either. Does anyone know what I can do - or where I can buy a new remote Thanks,

Ceiling fans [ 3 Answers ]

I have an older fan that only has 3 wires a black, white, and blue. And coming out of my ceiling there's only a black, and white. Sooo wheres my ground wire from the ceiling? (the electrical box?) and is the blue wire from the fan my ground? Cause I could ground it to the electrical box. Please...

Hampton bay remote and fans [ 3 Answers ]

OK I moved into this house and there are two hampton bay fans with lights On both fans the lights do not work. On one of the fans I cannot get the Fan to go on to whatever speed I want, it is at the lowest and will not change. Now I found a remote here from hampton bay and someone things it...

View more questions Search