Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    not another pas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2009, 05:17 PM
    How to syncronize 1 keypad, & 2 push button garage opener remotes
    I have a craftsman garage door opener & I can't get the keypad and the other remotes syncronized at the same time. I know how to syncronize each individually but to get them to work together has been a problem. Does any one have any Ideas?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jan 4, 2009, 05:59 AM

Do you mean program?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2009, 11:49 AM

If you push learn button too long, it can erase previous codes.
    What Model do you have?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Learn button for garage door opener remote. [ 5 Answers ]

I am a female and don't know too much about this subject, but here goes... I just purchased a Genie Model ACSGT Type 1 door opener remote through Ebay. The instructions that came with this "used but good condition" device from the owner stated: 'Press Learn button on opener - red light will...

How do you sycronize the garage opener and remotes [ 1 Answers ]

My garage opener stopped working and someone told me I only need to syncronize it again because the light is flashing.

How can I change password on craftsman keypad garage opener [ 1 Answers ]

How can I change the password on my craftsman keypad garage door opener when I forgot the current password it has on it. The model number is 139.53684 I have the keypad but I don't remember the password that was put in it. So I need to be able to wipe it out and start like if it was new, or...

How do I sync the keyless pad garage door opener to the main garage door opener? [ 3 Answers ]

I mistakenly gave someone my garage door opener that didn't return it. I had a male friend come over and "change the code" including my car opener and gave me a universial which he also programmed. I came to realize my code for my keyless pad outside doesn't work (since he changed the code... )....

Garage door opener wall mount button [ 8 Answers ]

Just installed a stanley garage door opener model 810 and I tried to install the door mount button, but I'm having problems. The wall button is very similar looking like a doorbell in which I connect the 2 wires to the opener (motor). However when I connect, the door automatically opens, but when I...

View more questions Search