Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    al taylor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2006, 02:08 PM
    Outside House Lights
    While mounting lights on the house my better half pointed out the lamps are angled because of the siding. What I'm wondering do they make a panel that mounts behind the lamp base that will make the light vertical?
    Thanks for your time.
    Al
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2006, 02:12 PM
    Arlington Industries, and probably several more make products that allow fixtures to mount flat on siding.

I included a picture from their website: http://www.aifittings.com/k_6.htm

These can be found at home centers in the siding section.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Buzzing lights II [ 6 Answers ]

I have sconce lights on a dimmer and, when I dim the lights, they start to buzz. I have the same problem with my kitchen light. I have tried changing dimmers, and using rough service bulbs and still the problem persists. Someone suggested halogina light bulbs. Would they work? Where do you buy...

Fluorescent lights [ 1 Answers ]

Do you need ceiling boxes when using 2x2 troffers in a suspended ceiling.

Too many lights [ 2 Answers ]

How many lights can you run off one 15 amp breaker in order to be in compliance of code?

3 lights ran between 2 3-ways, can one of these lights be controlled by a 3rd switch? [ 2 Answers ]

There are 3 lights connected, 2 in one room and the third at the bottom of the stairs. There is a 3-way at the top of the stairs and another in the room with the 2 lights. This guy would like to also be able to switch off just the 3rd light at the bottom of the stairs. I did not dig into this too...

HB lights? [ 2 Answers ]

I have moved into a house with two ceiling fans without lights. I want to add lights to them. I THINK they are HAMPTON Bay, but am not sure. Can't find model numbers, but styles seem similar to HB fans. I'm looking for a place to buy a light fixture that fits with the fans. ANy suggestions?

View more questions Search