Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kizzar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2006, 02:50 PM
    Hampton Bay 42" ceiling fan
    We need purchased a 42" ceiling fan with light fixture. We do no want the light and need to purchase the cover where the light should be. Please Help!
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2006, 03:39 PM
    What model fan do you have?
    kizzar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2006, 03:52 PM
    We purchased a 42" Landmark Plus Model 547578. As stated before the fan came with a light. We do not want the light and need a cover for the fixture.
    Thank you for any help you can provide.

Annette Kizzar
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Apr 25, 2006, 04:11 PM
    The fan should have come with a cap you could put it place of the light. If it did not, try contacting Hampton Bay to see if they will send you a replacement. Or return the fan for one without a light.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton bay ceiling fan [ 3 Answers ]

I am replacing the remote on a fan that was in the house I bought 5 yrs ago. I don't know the model number. The old fan has a remote controller located below the fan and has a model no - 'UC7051R mas. Lamp Watt 250 Watt.' The top of the fan has two wires connected to house power. All other wires...

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan [ 2 Answers ]

I have a fan that suddenly stopped working. There is a hum as if the motor would like to turn in all 3 speeds, however, it does not. Any suggestions would be much obliged.

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay Windward II ceiling fan with remote control. Unless the room temperature is 80 degrees or above, neither the fan nor the light will operate. If I leave the main power in the on position, and the remote control is set to off, the fan will turn on all by itself once the...

"Bay Island" ceiling fan [ 2 Answers ]

I received as a gift a Hampton Bay,"Bay Island" ceiling fan Some of the description reads as such : 52" ceiling fan, oil rubbed bronze finish, Venetian Scavo glass, 442031, model # 14161, purchase order # is 56196192 My question is this, does the glass globe shown on the box actually come...

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay Ceiling fan with remote. My light went out for the first time after 3 years. I can not fiqure out how to get to the bulb to change it and no longer have the manual. The serial # is AER52WW5LKRC. It says open with an arrow but it won't come off. Any suggestions. Home Depot...

View more questions Search