Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nanandgramp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2008, 02:28 PM
    Wiring diagram for 3speed ceiling fan
    We just got a replacement switch for aloha breeze ceiling fan but did not get any information on how to hook it up can you please help
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2008, 04:20 PM
    What are the terminals labeled and the wire colors on the old and new switch?
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2008, 07:42 PM
    Assuming you have the correct replacement switch, it wires exactly the same as the old switch.

Ceiling fan pull chain replacement and repair - Ceiling Fans N More

However Aloha Breeze fans aren't worth fixing. Toss it, buy a Hunter (or better).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring diagram for dual switch ceiling fan [ 4 Answers ]

OK... I know asked 100 times before... but could someone make sense of this for me. I just about get it... then all the colors start giving me nightmares and I loose it. Here's what I have Power source Black and white wire White connects to switch plates red wire Black power source...

Wiring diagram for replacing a ceiling fan switch [ 6 Answers ]

I have an Airmak AM207 ceiling fan. It has a 3 way switch with 4 wires. I am replacing the old switch and got the wires mixed up. What is the right order and color for L 1 2 3. The black is the line, grey goes to the reversing switch, purple and brown come out of the capacitor which is a Lung...

Remote control ceiling fan wiring DIAGRAM [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I purchased a hampton bay ceiling fan with a remote control i wired to a single wall switch. The remote control works well but now the fan and lights only works with the remote. I will like to know if there is a configuration where i can use my wall switch to still turn on the light (which...

Need 3 speed ceiling fan switch wiring diagram [ 2 Answers ]

Wire colors are: black, grey, green and brown

John Deere - My dog ripped the wiring Out - Need Wiring Diagram or photos [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 3 year old L110 that ran fine until last week. I think my dog chased a chipmunk up under the hood and in trying to get to him ripped a bunch of wires out. I have spliced back together the obvious wires (color coded) but I have one black wire that I assume is a ground(?) and the two...

View more questions Search