Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ricky0604fh Posts: 36, Reputation: 0

Jun 24, 2008, 01:55 PM
    What will you do when the dead don't stay. Dead
    I know I know, a lot of people are asking"is this kid serious" well, I am haha...

What would you do to survive a Zack outbreak...

I will Post my answer later on ounce I've thought about it...
    PLEASE BE PRACTICAL with your answers. Don't say you would get a tank because most likely there wouldn't be any and number 2 you'd only get like 20 miles. That might by you time but id much rather just get a Medium sized SUV until I could go into a city and take a military HMMWV along with weapons ammo fuel and other supplies.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 24, 2008, 02:35 PM
    Well I got my own good supply of weapons but in general, think fire, burn them, welding shops or medical supply shops would have tanks that can help make flame throwers
    tykescribe Posts: 17, Reputation: 3

Jul 2, 2008, 10:42 AM
    This is what you need: http://www.randomhouse.com/crown/zombiesurvivalguide/
    ambyr Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2008, 01:15 AM
    I would make myself a lightsaber if it's possible if not try to get into a space station
    Hiro Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2008, 07:27 PM
    If in a city

Find an area where the buildings are all of about the same height. Destroy all stairways, escalators, elevators, any way to get above the first floor should be destroyed, minus the fire escapes (more on that later). After destroying the ways up, do room to room searches of your selected buildings to cleanse them of any zombie threats (in this portion a few members of the SAS wouldn't hurt ;D). Once the buildings are cleansed all lower story windows must be boarded up so as to prevent zombies from easily identifying it as a stronghold. Once the buildings are secure, they will become islands of civilization adrift in sea of chaos. From the roof snipers can easily pick off any zombies at the gates, and should supplies be needed distractions can be created while the gatherers sneak down the fire escape. The rooftops leave plenty of open space for generators for refrigeration, radio, TV (movies; good for morale and happyness), lights, whatever you want.

If in a rural area

Can't be done from what I can think of.

You would have to find a cut off or secluded area up in the mountains somewhere where you can grow food and water is plentiful. It would have to be REALLY out of the way so that zombies wouldn't notice it.
    sammybaby199 Posts: 66, Reputation: 7

May 4, 2012, 03:14 PM
    Board up my house and start sniping them, then take the F150 and drive somewhere else... I'm thinking Gander Mountain seeing that they have guns and ammo! Guns, guns and more guns... I've got a mean sniper shot so I'd probably take the roof and start sniping up there. Other than that I'd be working my way to the military and hopefully make it there in one piece.
    Valmorden Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

May 27, 2012, 06:44 AM
    I live up north so I would simply hide in my cabin and let our Canadian winter put an end to the shambling wrecks. Extreme cold would freeze them solid and the thaw would see them fall to pieces and rot.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Seeing The Dead [ 35 Answers ]

Hi , I'm 15 , recently been very ill for 4 weeks with bad headaches , since I've been ill I've started seeing people , weird strange people , lately I've noticed these people are dead since I saw my uncle who passed away a year ago , This also happened when I was about 7 , my parents thought I...

Need definitions for dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines [ 2 Answers ]

I need help with the definitions of dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines for socioloy class . Please help

Is Ken Lay really dead? [ 12 Answers ]

It seems funny to me that Ken Lay would just die prior to serving 25 years in prison. Do you think that with his money, he could pull of faking his own death? Would it be possible for anyone with enough money to do that?:confused: I can just see him, Elvis and Jim Morrison in a huge Log cabin in...

Seeing dead? [ 5 Answers ]

Hiya all, I'm quite new to this, I'm going through a pretty hard time at the moment, one of my Aunty's son's died at the weekend, I'm pretty close to her. I went to see her and behind her, at a glance, I saw this man standing behind her with his hand on her shoulder. When I got home I mentioned...

View more questions Search