Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sugarplumfairy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2008, 06:25 AM
    What movie was about a ghost (spirt) and old planes
    I am trying to ind out the name of a movie I watched years and years ago. It was about a pilot who died and then his spirt/ ghost fly in little old planes, I think helping other pilots
    3rdgradeteacher Posts: 18, Reputation: 4

Mar 23, 2008, 03:18 PM
    I saw a movie with Spencer Tracey much like that when I was a kid. Try, A Guy Named Joe.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie about a little girl ghost whose porcelain doll has diamonds in her head? [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know what I am talking about? I watched it a few times on TV as a kid in the 80's, it could have been a made-for-TV movie, don't know. It seems to me a young brother and sister had to spend a summer at some old house, don't know why, and the boy, I think, encounters the ghost of a...

Looking for title of kids movie 80/90's planes n hostages [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, I'm new to this! I have been looking for the name of this movie for ages. Its about a group of kids (about 5 or 6 of them) I think their supposed to be going off to camp or something but they end up stealing an aeroplane and flying it, think there turns out to be bad people on the plane...

What's the name of the movie with a ghost girl and possessed jester doll? [ 1 Answers ]

There's a horror movie from the 80's possibly late 70's that has a little girl who died and was buried with her favorite jester doll. These people move into her house and is haunted by her ghost and her doll. The doll basically makes things happen. This one guy dies from a fan blade braking off and...

Furniture attracting a spirt [ 2 Answers ]

OK I know this seems kind of silly but can furniture bring a spirt of a dead person like my dad believes that the fact we brought my passed away grandma's furniture into our new house well this was two years ago their has been more paranormal activity like me and my mom will randomly smell what it...

Ww1 planes [ 1 Answers ]

Could someone tell me how much a Fokker Dr. 1 plane cost in ww1. I need it for a History class please help. Ive looked all over and can't find the answer:(

View more questions Search