Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hold72 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2008, 09:25 PM
    Old black and white classic
    Trying to remember the movie they made us watch back in junior high school... old lady lives in mansion, family comes in at one point and rips down the big huge drapes... it was based on a book we read I think... old black and white... thanks so much!
    hold72 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2008, 10:50 PM
    Sorry... think I found it... Fall of the house of Usher
    3rdgradeteacher Posts: 18, Reputation: 4

Mar 22, 2008, 04:59 PM
    You might also want to check out Great Expectations, 1946
    Think I remember a scene very similar in Pip's benefactor's home.
    The book is a classic written by Charles ens, which you would probably read in Jr. high.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find black and white movie [ 4 Answers ]

Trying to find the name of a movie I believe was made in the 1930's or 1940's in which a man murders an old woman and cements her into a fireplace.I remember seeing this movie only once about twenty years ago.

Color TV is now black and white only [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Toshiba 55" Theaterview Television that is approx. 5-6 yrs old. Suddenly out of the blue(no pun intended) it has no color. Picture and sound quality are same, just shows black and white only. Have tried 'reset' in the menu options with no luck. Am I missing something really easy and...

Black and White Movies [ 2 Answers ]

I have been trying for years to find out the name of two movies. They are from the late 40's or early 50's. One was about a train wreck and the baby on the train ended up in the lake in his bassinet and an old hermit found him raised him in the woods. The other was about a man with two little...

Old black and white movie [ 1 Answers ]

I need to find out the name of an old black and white movie of a little girl who is evil. She ends up killing a grounds keeper and a classmate because she wanted his award?

View more questions Search