Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    minu Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2007, 11:30 AM
    Slowing clock
    The clock in the taskbar of Windows is gradually going slow. I have make it right many times but every time it is running slow by 30 minutes in 24 hours. Help.
    kenman65 Posts: 11, Reputation: 3

Jan 4, 2008, 10:20 AM
    It sounds like the battery on your motherboard might need to be replaced.

If you open up your computer, you should see a small battery that's about the size and shape of a quarter. It's usually about 3 volts. You can usually pick one up at the local drugstore or anywhere that sells batteries.

Ken

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My computer is slowing down. [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, When I make any action "like changing a web page" my computer slows down and in my Windows task manager it shows that my CPU usage history spike all the way to the top. I haven't added anything new to my computer lately and in fact I have gotten rid of a few things to try to speed it up. I...

Slowing down [ 4 Answers ]

Okay so here's the floor plan. I had a best friend in Elementary school who had a sister. Me and my best friend did everything camping, sports, everything. Then as time grew on drifted away but always were friends. So about I would say 12 years later I'm at the gym and I see my elementary friends...

Slowing Clock [ 4 Answers ]

The clock on my computer is slowly losing time. It only loses about 5 minutes in 12 hours, but it's getting very annoying to reset. I'm almost sure that it is not a battery problem, as the computer is only three months old.

View more questions Search