Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jhermira Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2007, 06:55 PM
    Want to go back to College
    Can you get you CNA license with a felony?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 20, 2007, 07:12 PM
    In many states the answer is no. Facilities do not want people caring for people with a felony. Doesn't matter what kind. Reason being is that they cannot afford the malpractice insurance that goes along with a felony record.

In my school you cannot even have a misdemeanor to get into school.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is Excelsior College a real college? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, if someone can please help me and let me know if Excelsior College's distance learning program is legally accredited, I would appreciate it very much. I would like to get a BS degree in Computer Information System through distance learning. I found that Excelsior College is perfect for this,...

Should I drop out of a 2 year college and go to a 4 year college instead? [ 6 Answers ]

Ok last September I attended a two year college for one semester and I took a semester off due to financial difficulties. I was suppose to start school next week and I don't think I can make it. I told my friend and family I would go back to school this sept, I don't think that's going to happen...

Back child support and social security disability back pay [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Texas and I am making court ordered payments fro back child support for a non-minor child. I will be receiving social security disability soon and was wondering since I am making payments will my social security back pay be garnished?:confused:

College guy suddenly confusing college girl [ 4 Answers ]

So here's the deal: I entered college midyear. During my first week, I met this incredibly nice & cute guy. We hit it off. We spent hours just talking in his room. He drove me to the bookstore to get my books. We went out for fast food a couple times. Things got complicated when he decided to...

View more questions Search