Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iran Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2007, 07:53 AM
    Wire connections
    When replacing thermostat need to know what colors of the wires go to what letters.
    Switching from Trane to ritetemp quick start 8022c
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2007, 10:56 AM
    Chances are, the answers to all your questions are at https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/heatin...ons-58313.html

Post back if you need help with the details.
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2007, 11:37 AM
    When wiring the installer may not have followed mfgrs directions for color code

http://www.ritetemp-thermostats.com/...tion_guide.pdf

This is the instructions for your thermostat, you may have to trace wires

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wire connections for wall switches remotely controlled [ 2 Answers ]

I have two pool lights connected in series to a single wire. I purchased two remote switches and a remote controller. I do not know how to correctly connect the two switches s they can be operated separtely.:confused:

Hard wire 3 wire to 4 wire 220 service [ 1 Answers ]

How do I hard wire my 3 wire (red,blk & bare copper wires) 220vac cooktop to the 4 wire (black/white stripe,black/red stripe, blk/blk & bare alum wires) in the house supply j-box ?

Hard wire 3 wire to 4 wire 220 service [ 2 Answers ]

How do I hard wire my 3 wire (red,blk & bare copper wires) 220vac cooktop to the 4 wire (black/white stripe,black/red stripe, blk/blk & bare alum wires) in the house supply j-box ?

3-wire home, 3-wire fan, 2-wire remote [ 9 Answers ]

Greetings, My home is 3-wire. I bought a Hunter ceiling fan (model 23811). The fan came with a remote assy. That I do NOT want to use... The fan has standard 3-wire connections (black, white, blk&white strip, ground). The remote receiver home-side wiring looks to be for 2-wire (blk and white)....

View more questions Search